Friday, April 19, 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday challenge.  I used the sketch to showcase a pretty piece of patterned paper that's perfect for a spring design.  I've had this sweet strawberry patterned paper in my stash for a long time.  The layout's large panel let me show it off nicely.  I matted the patterned panel on coordinating red cardstock, then adhered it to a green card base with a wide light blue cardstock strip along the bottom.  The strawberries from WPlus9's classic Fresh Picked stamp set were the perfect accent for the berries in the paper.  I stamped a pair of berries and adhered them to the lower left corner of a small light blue cardstock panel. The set's "sweet birthday wishes" sentiment was stamped to the right of the images in red ink.  I matted the panel on the same red cardstock I used underneath the patterned paper, then added it to the cardfront at the bottom of the patterned piece.  Always nice to add another birthday card to my stash!

Materials Used:
Fresh Picked stamp set, Fresh Picked dies (WPlus9); Memento Lady Bug and Bamboo Shoot inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Sno Cone and Gumball Green cardstock (My Favorite Things); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Coconut Lime Soup-Kaffir Lime Leaves designer paper (Jillibean Soup); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips