Thursday, July 4, 2019

Triangular Thank You

Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge.  I paired the sketch with elements from the inspiration photo (color scheme, triangular images) for this simple graphic thank you design.

Triangular Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from AltenewI built my design on a cream card base.  The card was edged with a strip of patterned paper with a repeated pattern of black triangles.  The patterned panel was set off from the rest of the cardfront with a narrow strip of gold patterned paper.  To represent the layout's square element, I stamped an arrangement of different triangular images from Altenew's Sohcahtoa stamp set in gray and gold inks.  The set's "thank you" sentiment fit nicely above the cluster of triangles.

Materials Used:
Sohcahtoa stamp set (Altenew); Memento Gray Flannel and Delicata Golden Glitz inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); gold paper (Target); Adventure 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori! I love this card perfect for the guys or the gals! The repeated print is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips