Saturday, August 3, 2019

I Love You

Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  I used several elements from the inspiration piece, including a trio of different sized elements, a similar layout, and a textured background panel, on my design.

I Love You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Verve Stamps
I built my design on a triangular embossed pale pink panel.  After wrapping the panel with some kraft twine that I accented with a simple bow, I adhered a trio of red die cut hearts to the bottom of the panel using foam tape for dimension.  I stamped the "I love you" sentiment from Verve's Take Note stamp set in red ink on a narrow cream panel and added it to the panel, nestled among the hearts.  I accented each heart with a rose gold sequin for a little bit of sparkle. The finished panel was adhered to a cream card base. 

Materials Used:
Take Note stamp set, Heart Quartet dies (Verve Stamps); Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Cherry Cobbler cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Rose Petals cardstock (Recollections); Love Triangle embossing folder (Cuttlebug); twine (Hemptique); rose gold sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips