Sunday, August 4, 2019

S'more Friends Like You

S'more Friends Like You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used Copic markers to color up a trio of s'mores using images from Lawn Fawn's Sweet Friends stamp set.  I gave each one a different facial expression--too cute!  After cutting out the colored images with the matching die, I used foam tape to adhere the images to a pink panel stamped with arm and leg images for the s'mores. The set's "I need s'more friends like you" sentiment was stamped in the space next to the bottom image to finish the grid-like layout.  I adhered the finished panel on a kraft card base to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Sweet Friends stamp set, Sweet Friends dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pretty in Pink cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Eek! This card is just too cute! I love those little s'mores! Your colouring is amazing and that sentiment made me giggle! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips