Saturday, August 17, 2019

You Are a Classic

You Are a Classic card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I used the Greatest Hits stamp and die sets from SugarPea Designs to put together a fun birthday card design.

I used the dies to create a record album with a label stamped with a birthday sentiment.  The album was adhered to a piece of arrow patterned paper.  After matting the panel on gray cardstock, I angled the patterned panel on top of a green cardstock panel adhered to a teal card base.  The record player arm was die cut from a mix of gray and silver papers.  Once it was assembled, I used foam tape to position it on the record.

I stamped one of the set's birthday sentiments on a long, narrow fishtail flag strip. The strip was adhered to the top of the cardfront, overlapping both the solid green and patterned panels.  I dressed up the left side of the sentiment strip with a smaller, wider fishtail flag strip decorated with a trio of gray enamel dots.

Materials Used:
Greatest Hits stamp set, Greatest Hits dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse, and Weathervane cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Silver cardstock (Recollections); Seen and Noted 6x6 paper pad (Pebbles); Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); gray enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); mini brad

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips