Tuesday, August 20, 2019

You Rock

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  It's also one of my cards for the second session of MFT's Camp Create.  This one fits the monochromatic challenge for Day 4.

I used three shades of gray and a shiny silver as my monochromatic color palette. The midtone gray is my card base.  I cut the pierced tag from lighter gray cardstock and adhered it to the middle of the cardfront.  The "you rock" sentiment from the Dad stamp set was stamped in silver ink and heat embossed in silver on the darkest shade of gray.  I layered it over the top of the tag, then accented it with a small star die cut adhered with foam tape.  A trio of gray enamel dots positioned above and below the sentiment strip completed the design.

Materials Used:
All About Dad stamp set, Grout Gray, Cement Gray, and Steel Gray cardstock, Pierced Tag STAX, Pierced Star STAX, and Essential Fishtail Flag Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Silver cardstock (Recollections); silver embossing powder (Hero Arts); gray enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips