Tuesday, August 27, 2019

You're Appreciated

You're Appreciated card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  With school starting here next week, I thought I'd put together a teacher themed card to send to one of my friends who will be heading back to the classroom.  I represented the layout's round panel with a cute stitched apple cut with a die from the Apple Shaker die set from Lil' Inker Designs.  I paired the apple with a plaid patterned paper panel, matted on red and adhered to a blue card base to pick up the blue in the plaid panel.  I adhered a long, narrow kraft fishtail flag strip just beneath the plaid panel, then positioned the apple on top using foam tape for dimension.  I stamped the "you're appreciated" sentiment from LID's Teacher Talk stamp set on the kraft strip, then added a trio of red matte enamel dots around the apple to complete the card.

Materials Used:
Teacher Talk stamp set, Apple Shaker dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Ripe Avocado and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Brocade Blue cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Teacher's Pet 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); red matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card, Lori! Thanks so much for joining me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips