Monday, August 26, 2019

Have a Monstrous Birthday

Have a Monstrous Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I don't have a frame die in my collection, so I improvised a bit here.  Instead of a frame, I used a long black cardstock strip as a background and topped it with four white rectangles.  One of the monsters from the Monster Love stamp set was stamped on each of the rectangle.  For interest, I used a bold primary color scheme and varied the placement of the monsters.  I adhered the panel to the left side of a red card base.  There was just enough room on the cardfront to stamp the set's "have a monstrous birthday" sentiment to the right of the image strip to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Monster Love stamp set (My Favorite Things); Memento Love Letter, Dandelion, Danube Blue, and Tuxedo Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); rectangle dies (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips