Friday, September 13, 2019

I Can't Take My Eyes off of You

I Can't Take My Eyes off of You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn
The theme for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is "create a scene."  I used Lawn Fawn's Keep on Swimming set to make my fun scene.

I started off by covering an aqua card base with patterned paper to act as wallpaper for my scene. To make a floor, I used my ScorPal to make score lines on a kraft panel, then rubbed distress ink on the scored piece to highlight the grooves before adhering it to the bottom of the cardfront.  I colored up the elements for my scene--table, fishbowl, and cat--using Copic markers, then cut them out using my Scan 'n Cut machine.  The images were arranged on the cardfront using foam tape for dimension.  I stamped the set's "I can't take my eyes off of you" sentiment on a small aqua cardstock strip that I adhered to the cardfront using foam tape.

Materials Used:
Keep on Swimming stamp set (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Tea Dye distress ink (Ranger); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); The Sweetest Thing-Tangerine 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); Scor-Pal; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. super cute card! Love the clean and simple style :)
    thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips