Friday, September 27, 2019

The Caramel Apple of My Eye

Here's my card for the current "awesome Autumn" themed challenge at Lawn Fawnatics.  I used Lawn Fawn's Caramel Apple stamp set for this simple and sweet design.

You'e the Caramel Apple of My Eye card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn
I colored a pair of caramel apples using Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut out the apple images.  I paired the apples with a piece of golden yellow plaid patterned paper and a strip of kraft cardstock arranged on an angle on a red-orange card base.  The plaid paper was wrapped with some kraft baker's twine to add a bit of texture to the panel.  I added the apples on top of the paper panels, using foam tape for dimension.  A pair of red enamel hearts were positioned just above the apples.  I stamped the "you're the caramel apple of my eye" sentiment on three very narrow kraft cardstock strips.  After trimming them down, I arranged them at the left side of the plaid patterned panel to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Caramel Apple stamp set, Perfectly Plaid Chill 6x6 paper pad (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Poppy Parade cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink);  red enamel hearts (Recollections); kraft baker's twine; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips