Saturday, September 21, 2019

You Are the Best

You Are the Best card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
Here's my card for this month's Mix it Up challenge at SugarPea Designs.  I paired the colores from the inspiration photo with the sketch to create this card.

I built my card on a berry card base with an angled block of green grid patterned paper at the bottom.  A narrow navy cardstock strip hides the seam between the green and berry panels.  I adhered a pale gray stitched circle die cut to the left side of the cardfront.  To fill the gray circle, I used the You dies set to cut "you" from navy cardstock.  To finish the sentiment, I used one of the Stitched Flags dies to cut a berry banner strip and stamped the "you are the best" sentiment from the You stamp set on the strip.  I placed it beneath the die cut word and accented it with a trio of green enamel dots.

Materials Used:
You stamp set, You and Stitched Flags dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Berry Sorbet cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Night of Navy cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Grout Gray cardstock (My Favorite Things); Happy Halloween-Spider Webs designer paper (Echo Park); Stitched Circle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); green enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips