Thursday, October 3, 2019

Best Teacher Ever

Here's my card for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I represented the layout's large panel with a piece of faux spiral notebook paper created with stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs.

Best Teacher Ever card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
I cut the notebook paper panel from white cardstock using SPD's Notebook Journal Card die set.  The lines were stamped using pigment inks and the Noted stamp set.  I accented the panel with a silver faux paper clip, created with another die from the Notebook Journal Card die set.  For a pop of color, I knotted a small piece of red gingham ribbon around the clip before positioning it at the top of the die cut panel. I  adhered the panel to a kraft cardbase, then added the die cut word "teacher" to the bottom. To finish the sentiment, I used the words "best" and "ever" from the Sweet Sentiments-Teacher set to stamp the words above and below the die cut.

Materials Used:
Noted and Sweet Sentiments-Teacher stamp sets, Teacher and Notebook Journal Card dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Cherry and Aquamarine pigment inks (Avery Elle); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Silver and Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); red gingham ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips