Friday, October 4, 2019

Sending Puppy Kisses and Birthday Wishes

Sending Puppy Kisses and Birthday Wishes card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things pet themed Birthday Project challenge.  My pet comes from the Dog-gone Awesome stamp set.  I colored the pup up with Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the colored image.  For the background, I adhered a blue gingham circle to a golden yellow card base.  After adding a strip of Factory Green cardstock, punched with a grass border punch and accented with a tiny piece of knotted grosrain ribbon, across the gingham circle, I added the pup on top using foam tape for dimension.  A pair of shimmery white clouds, cut with the Cute Clouds Outlines dies, filled out the scene.  I stamped the "sending puppy kisses and birthday wishes" sentiment from the Puppy Kisses stamp set just to the left of my little scene.  A trio of red heart "kisses" from the Coffee Date stamp set stamped just above the pup completed the design.

Materials Used:
Dog-gone Awesome, Puppy Kisses, and Coffee Date stamp sets, Factory Green cardstock, Cute Cloud Outlines dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Crystal Stardream cardstock (The Paper Cut); green grosgrain ribbon (Stampin' Up!); circle dies (Spellbinders); Grass border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips