Thursday, October 24, 2019

Hoppy Halloween

Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge.  I paired the sketch with elements from the inspiration photo for this Halloween themed design.

Hoppy Halloween card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn FawnI love Lawn Fawn's adorable Halloween stamp sets, so I try to use them as much as I can during the fall.  For this card, I paired an image from Critters in Costume with a sentiment from the Hoppy Halloween set.  I colored up the bunny popping out of the pumpkin using Copic markers, then cut out the colored image with the matching die.  To go with the image, I made a moon from a yellow die cut circle that I debossed with a polka dotted pattern.  The images were arranged on a gray card base over an orange strip stamped with the "Hoppy Halloween" sentiment.  I finished off the design with a trio of silver sequins arranged around the clustered elements.

Materials Used:
Critters in Costume and Hoppy Halloween stamp sets, Critters in Costume dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie cardstock (Stampin' Up!); circle dies (Spellbinders); Polka Dots embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts); silver sequins; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Super cute little pup, Lori! I love how he's tucked inside the pumpkin...so sweet! Beautiful Copic coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips