Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Monochromatic Sentiment Signs

Sentiment Signs Thank You-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Papertrey Ink
Here's my card for the current challenge at CAS(e) this Sketch.  As soon as I saw it, I knew that Papertrey Ink's Sentiment Signs stamp set would be the perfect stamp set to use for my card.  I chose the set's thank you stamp and inked it in green ink to stamp on a light green stitched rectangle panel.  I spotlighted the "thank you" in the block image by stamping the image a second time on the same light green cardstock, trimming down the text and matting it on dark green cardstock, then adhering it over the matching text on the green panel.  The stitched panel was matted on dark green cardstock, then adhered to a mid-tone green card base.

Materials Used:
Sentiment Signs stamp set, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, and Simply Chartreuse cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Lime Green ink (Reverse Confetti); stitched rectangle dies (Lil' Inker Designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips