Sunday, December 8, 2019

Friends Make the Coldest Days Warmer

Friends Make the Coldest Days Warmer card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I flipped the layout around so that the long, narrow strip along one edge of the card could serve as a "road" for the adorable snowman filled car from the My Favorite Things Cool Christmas stamp set.  The image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine.  I positioned it on the right side of the pale blue cardfront using foam tape for dimension.  The "friends make the coldest days warmer" sentiment from the Frosty Friends set was stamped at the upper left side of the cardfront in aqua ink.  A trio of silver sequin "snowflakes" scattered above the car completed the clean and simple design.

Materials Used:
Cool Christmas and Frosty Friends stamp sets, Summer Splash ink, Sno Cone and Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); silver sequins; foam tape

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great card Lori! I just love that car full of snowmen!!! So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun image, Lori! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun card! That image is delightful! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips