Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Season's Greetings Snowflakes

Season's Greetings card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I filled in the layout's four round panels with shimmery silver snowflakes cut with one of the dies from the Filled with Joy die set.  To add interest, I cut my circles using one of the Pierced Circle STAX dies.  I arranged the snowflake filled circles on a piece of red plaid patterned paper.  After edging the plaid panel with narrow strips of black cardstock, I adhered it to a coordinating red card base.  For the sentiment, I die cut a fishtail flag strip from silver cardstock.  The "season's greetings" sentiment from the Snow Globe Sentiments stamp set was stamped on the strip in black ink, then it was positioned between the rows of snowflakes, using foam tape for dimension.  

Materials Used:
Snow Globe Sentiments stamp set, Filled with Joy, Pierced Circle STAX, and Essential Fishtail Flag Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Red Punch and Silver cardstock (Recollections); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Pure Poppy patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); clear self-adhesive crystals; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips