Monday, December 16, 2019

Spreading Good Cheer

Spreading Good Cheer card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Paper Smooches
Here's my my take on the current "gingerbread" Cue Card at CASology.  My gingerbread image is from the Paper Smooches Tis the Season stamp set.  I colored the cluster of images with Copic markers, then cut them out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere the image to a kraft panel over a strip of candy cane striped washi tape that I edged with a narrow strip of red cardstock, then centered the panel on a coordinating red card base.  The "spreading good cheer" sentiment from the Giddy Gumdrops set was stamped to the right of the images, just above the washi tape strip.  I arranged a trio of red matte enamel dots around the images as an accent.  Now that I'm looking at the picture, I can see that one of the dots slipped out of place between making the card and taking this photo.  I need to remember to adjust that before giving the card away to its intended recipient...

Materials Used:
Tis the Season and Giddy Gumdrops stamp sets, Tis the Season Icons dies (Paper Smooches); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); striped washi tape; red matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Love the kraft and red ... and your delicious looking Christmas cookies! Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Your gingerbread boy is so cute, and I love the cookie he is with. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips