Friday, December 27, 2019

Your Kindness Is Much Appreciated

Now that the Christmas season is over, tis the season for thank you notes!  This one was made for Reverse Confetti's December thank you themed Stock Your Stash challenge.  I combined two RC stamp sets--Heart Pals and Thank You--for this sweet design.

I colored up the balloon-toting tiger with Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the colored image.  I used foam tape to adhere the cut out image to an aqua patterned paper panel.  To ground the image, I adhered a strip of grass made with a border punch beneath the image and put a pair of shimmery white clouds, cut with dies from the Honey Bear set, above the image.  For the sentiment, I stamped the "thank you" sentiment on white cardstock in aqua ink, then cut out the words with the matching die.  The words were backed with the coordinating outline die cut from darker aqua cardstock.  I used foam tape to adhere the words beneath the tiger image.  The "your kindness is much appreciated" sentiment was stamped just beneath the die cut sentiment in teal ink on an aqua panel that I tucked underneath the raised sentiment.  The finished panel was adhered to a darker aqua card base.

Materials Used:
Heart Pals and Thank You stamp sets, Iced Aqua and Lime Green cardstock, Thank You and Honey Bear dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Tropical Teal ink (My Favorite Things); markers (Copic); Ocean cardstock (Recollections); Crystal Stardream cardstock (The Paper Cut); Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Grass border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips