Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sending Love

Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  I created this love themed design by incorporating the rainbow striped color scheme and heart images from the inspiration piece.

Sending Love card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
My rainbow heart was made by adhering strips of cardstock fished out of my scrap pile to a piece of scrap cardstock, then cutting the striped piece with a stitched heart die.  The heart was adhered to a white cardstock panel using foam tape for dimension.  I combined two different stamps from the Lil' Inker Designs Sending You stamp set to get the "sending love" sentiment that I stamped beneath the heart in black ink.  I arranged a scattering of silver sequins above and below the heart to mimic the placement of the black hearts in the inspiration card, then adhered the panel to a purple card base.

Materials Used:
Sending You stamp set, Stitched Hearts dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Pacific Point, and Lovely Lilac cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); silver sequins; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips