Monday, January 27, 2020

You're Sweet

Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I created a quick card that's perfect for Valentine's day using dies from Lawn Fawn along with some fun patterned paper. 

You're Sweet card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from Lawn Fawn
The patterned paper features rows of cute sweet treats.  I cut the panel on an angle and adhered it to a coordinating pink card base.  To go with the sweet treats, I cut Lawn Fawn's You're Sweet Line Border die several times from hot pink cardstock.  After layering the die cut pieces, I adhered them to the cardfront.  I accented the text strip with a red heart cut with a die from the Snow Day die set.  A trio of pink matte enamel dots arranged around the die cut heart finished the design.

Materials Used:
You're Sweet Line Border and Snow Day dies (Lawn Fawn); Lovely Lady and Raspberry Fizz cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Sweet Cakes 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Design); pink matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Yep, cute cupcakes are perfect for a sweet Valentine's card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun paper and I love that sentiment die! Perfect for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips