Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Incoming Mail

Sending My Love card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Mama Elephant Here's my card for the current challenge at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I created a mail themed design that's perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.  The images in my tiny scene come from Mama Elephant's Incoming Mail stamp set.  I colored the mailbox and envelopes with Copic markers, then used the coordinating dies to cut out the two images--and the panda, too.  After creating a background with a strip of green "grass" cut with one of ME's Landscape Trio dies, I used foam tape to arrange the images on the panel, leaving just enough room to stamp "sending my love" from the Mini Everyday Messages set to the right of the mailbox.  I matted the panel on red cardstock, then adhered it to a blue card base over a strip of envelope patterned paper.  The pattern was a perfect match for the string of envelopes in my tiny scene!

Materials Used:
Incoming Mail and Mini Everyday Messages stamp sets, Incoming Mail and Landscape Trio dies (Mama Elephant); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Brocade Blue and Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Spring Moss cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Pen Pals 6x6 paper pad (PinkPaislee); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips