Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sending You Strength

Sending You Strength card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I represented the layout's three arrow-like elements with a trio of die cut bandages.  I cut the bandages from pale pink cardstock using the Band-Aid dies from My Favorite Things.  After assembling the bandages, I used foam tape to adhere them to a white card base. The pink is so pale that it got lost against any color other than white.  I accented the center bandage with a red pierced heart die cut and a trio of gray enamel dots.  The "sending you strength" sentiment from MFT's Essential Sentiments stamp set was stamped to the right of the middle bandage in black ink to finish the simple design.

Materials Used:
Essential Sentiments stamp set, Insulation Pink cardstock, Band-Aid and Pierced Heart STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); gray enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Adorable use of the sketch, Lori! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever way to use the sketch. Those dies are awesome. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips