Thursday, March 5, 2020

Triangle Thank You

Triangle Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Altenew
Here's my card for the current shape themed challenge at Perfectly CAS.  With its multiple triangle images, Altenew's Sohcahtoa stamp set was perfect for the challenge!  I played around with a few different arrangements on scrap paper, varying the placement, sizes, and mix of solid and striped images before settling on the cluster of images I stamped on the aqua card base in three different shades of ink.  I started stamping with the lightest ink and largest triangle image, then moved to darker inks and smaller triangles as I added images.  The set's "thank you" sentiment was stamped over the largest image, then surrounded with a trio of enamel dots.

Materials Used:
Sohcahtoa stamp set (Altenew); Sprinkles ink (Taylored Expressions); Sea Glass ink (Gina K Designs); Tropical Teal ink (My Favorite Things); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); teal enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet)

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I have the same set but couldn't figure out how to effectively use it. Congrats - you figured it out! Loving the monochromatic look too. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips