Thursday, March 26, 2020

Wheelie Great

Here's my card for the current challenge at The Paper Players.  I inked up a new Avery Elle stamp set, Wheelie Great, for my card.  Anyone who's visited Inking Aloud a lot knows that I can't resist a cute bunny image!

Have a Wheelie Great Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Avery Elle
I colored up the bike riding bunny with Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut out the colored image.  The machine did a great job cutting around all of the image's curves and edges!  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added a bit of white flock to the bunny's tail for some texture.  The image was adhered to a light blue circle with a green section on the bottom using foam tape for dimension.  I curved the set's "have a wheelie great birthday" sentiment on a clear block to match the curve of the circle and stamped it at the bottom of the green section in black ink. I adhered the finished image panel on to a patterned paper panel with a pair of pale green cardstock strips on the left side, each edged with a narrow pale pink strip.  The floral panel was matted on a pale pink cardstock panel, then adhered to a green card base matching the strips at the left side of the card.

Materials Used:
Wheelie Great stamp set (Avery Elle); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, and Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Fine and Dandy-Tickled Pink 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); circle die (Spellbinders); white flock (Stampendous); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love your sweet image...fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at The paper Players, so happy you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is so fun! That little bunny on his bike is adorable! This will brighten someone's special day! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie your sweet cycling bunny is adorable - just the perfect way to deliver a birthday cake. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips