Sunday, March 29, 2020

You're the Beary Best

Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used another image colored as part of this month's Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  This one is from Reverse Confetti's School Days stamp set.  As a teacher, I can't resist a cute school themed stamp set!  I colored up the bear-driven bus with Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the colored image.  I adhered it to a light blue circle with a piece of gray cardstock "road" at the bottom to ground it.  The circle was matted on bright yellow cardstock, then adhered to the right side of a light blue cardstock panel.  I trimmed the portion of the circle that extended beyond the right edge of the panel, then adhered the panel to a yellow card.  For the sentiment, I stamped the set's "you're the beary best" sentiment on a narrow light gray cardstock strip.  I used foam tape to adhere the stamped strip to the cardfront, overlapping part of the bus image.

Materials Used:
School Days stamp set (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic);Lemon Drop cardstock (My Favorite Things); Smokey Shadow, Soft Slate, and Spring Rain cardstock (Papertrey Ink); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun and happy! Love that little bear. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! And your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips