Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hello, Cupcake

Hello, Cupcake card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsHere's my card for the current die cut challenge at Perfectly CAS. I broke out the cupcake dies and coordinating sentiments from a card kit I got recently from My Favorite Things for the challenge.  I made the die cut cupcake my focal image.  The cupcake wrapper was die cut from gold foil paper and the icing on top was inked with two shades of distress oxide.  The cherry on top was coated with Glossy Accents for a shiny look.  After putting foam tape on the backs of all of the pieces, I assembled them on a red pierced circle die cut.  The circle was placed at the bottom left of side of a very pale pink card base over a narrow strip of gold foil cardstock.  I stamped the "hello, cupcake" sentiment from the Sugar-Coated Sentiments set to the left of the cupcake in red ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Sugar-Coated Sentiments stamp set, Cupcakes and Sprinkles and Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick distress oxides, Glossy Accents (Ranger); Chocolate Chip cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Rose Petal, Red Punch and Gold Foil cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Love the glossy accents on your cherry, looks scrummy.
    Thanks for sharing at Perfectly CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips