Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Sending Happy Mail

Sending Happy Mail card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I used stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs for my love themed design.  I built my card on a piece of heart patterned paper adhered to a pink cardfront.  The "sending happy mail sentiment from the Sending You stamp set was stamped in black ink on a pink circle that matched the card base.  I matted the stamped panel on a red stitched circle die cut, then adhered the layered pieces on to the patterned panel.  The layout's star-shaped element was represented by a pair of die cut envelopes.  I staggered their placement, then used foam tape to adhere the envelopes to the cardfront, overlapping the left side of the sentiment panel and a twisted length of gold thread. The thread is a substitute for the layout's splatter elements--something that no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to pull off on my designs...

Materials Used:
Sending You stamp set, Stitched Circles, Mini Envelopes and Accessories dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Lovely Lady cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch, Be Mine 6x6 paper pad (Recollections); circle dies (Spellbinders); gold thread; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips