Sunday, July 26, 2020

One & Only


One & Only card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  It's a super simple stamp-free design in a classic black, white and red color scheme.  You can't go wrong with black, white, and red! 

I replaced the layout's round panel with a pierced heart that I die cut from red cardstock.  The red heart was positioned at the top of a white cardstock panel.  I used one of the Straight to My Heart dies from My Favorite Things to cut an arrow with the text "one and only" embedded in it from black cardstock.  The heart was adhered to the panel over the heart die cut.  I added a row of clear heart shaped gems just below the arrow, then adhered the finished panel on a black card base that framed the panel perfectly.

Materials Used:
Straight to My Heart and Pierced Heart STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch cardstock, clear crystal self-adhesive hearts (Recollections)

3 comments:

  1. This is so perfect with the sketch! I love the little gems with the fun arrow. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine's Day card, Lori! Your bitty hearts are perfect for the bitty circles on the sketch and the arrow sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome Valentine's. This makes definitely a "One and Only" take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips