Thursday, July 16, 2020

You Anchor Me

You Anchor Me card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Paper Smooches
Here's my card for the current (for a few more minutes!) challenge at CAS(e) this Sketch. When I saw the layout's curved stripes, waves immediately came to mind, so I inked up my Wicked Nauticool stamps from Paper Smooches for my card.

I stamped and die cut the set's sailboat image, then colored it with Copic markers.  The dark blue waves that the boat was set upon were cut freehanded--which explains the not perfectly smooth cuts... I adhered them to a lighter blue cardfront, then added the boat on top with foam tape.  To fill in the scene, I added a shimmery white die cut cloud and a sun made from a striped circle layered on a solid yellow pinking edged circle.  The set's "you anchor me" sentiment was slightly curved on my acrylic block before I stamped it beneath the bottom "wave" in red ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Wicked Nauticool stamp set, Nauticool Icons and Clouds dies (Paper Smooches); Memento Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Baja Breeze and Pacific Point cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Lemon Tart cardstock, Lemon Tart patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); circle and pinking circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips