Friday, July 31, 2020

You're the Sugar in My Lemonade

Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge.  I combined the sketch with elements from the inspiration photo (color scheme, lots of white, lemon image) for this simple design.

You're the Sugar in My Lemonade card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsMy images are from the My Favorite Things Kitschy Kitchen stamp set.  I stamped the pitcher and canister in lime green ink and the bowl in hot pink.  The two sizes of lemons were stamped in yellow.  I cut out all of the images with the matching dies, then used foam tape to arrange them on a kraft shelf, also cut with one of the set's dies.  The shelf's brackets make a perfect frame for the "you're the sugar in my lemonade" sentiment from the coordinating You Bake Me Happy stamp set. The finished panel was adhered to a lime green card base to match the pitcher and canister.

Materials Used:
Kitschy Kitchen and You Bake Me Happy stamp sets, Kitschy Kitchen dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Rose Bud and Dandelion inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Key Lime ink (Gina K Designs); Simply Chartreuse and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

3 comments:



  1. This are new articles style for you. ไพ่สลาฟ You can find some new idea on this. ไพ่สลาฟ It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    ไพ่สลาฟ Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    ไพ่สลาฟ I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete


  2. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. ไพ่สลาฟ
    This are such great articles. ไพ่สลาฟ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    ไพ่สลาฟ I appreciate for reading my blogs.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and colour scheme. A very tasty card. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips