Monday, August 17, 2020

Pennant Congrats

Pennant Congrats card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I represented the layout's trio of elements with some pennants created with MFT's Positively Peppy Pennants and Perfect Pennants dies.  The pennants were created in a classic red, white and blue color scheme.  Once I assembled the pieces, I used the coordinating Positively Peppy Pennants stamp set to stamp "congrats you did it" on the pieces.  To go with the pennants and my celebratory theme, I used a red, white, and blue patterned paper with a star element to make a background for the pieces.  After matting the panel on navy cardstock, I adhered it to the top of a red card base. The pennants were added on top using foam tape for dimension.  A bunch of different sized silver sequins mixed in around the pennants completed the design.

Materials Used:
Positively Peppy Pennants stamp set, Positively Peppy Pennants, Perfect Pennants, and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Navy cardstock (Recollections); Declaration-Block Party designer paper (Pink Paislee); silver sequins; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips