Thursday, August 6, 2020

You Color My World


ou Color My World card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Clear and Simple StampsHere's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I went back into the archives and pulled out one of the Clear and Simple Stamps rag doll sets for this one!

This card features Rag Doll Emma.  I colored the stamped and die cut image using a bright mix of Copic markers.  The colored image was adhered to a large white circle, leaving room to stamp the "you color my world" sentiment to the left of the image.  I added some pink to the word "color" to match the rag doll's dress. 

To go with the image, I found a scrap of super colorful striped patterned paper in my scrap pile.  I adhered a wide strip of the striped paper to the center of a light pink cardstock panel, then added a wide strip of solid dark pink cardstock over it.  The sentiment was matted on a pale yellow scalloped circle before I added it on top.  Each scallop was pierced with my paper piercing tool for a fun detail. The finished panel was adhered to a dark pink card base to match the rag doll's dress and the strip across the front of the card.

Materials Used:
Rag Doll Emma: Color stamps and die (Clear and Simple Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pink Pirouette and Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Hibiscus Burst cardstock (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (October Afternoon); circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips