Thursday, October 8, 2020

Happy Bear-thday

Happy Bear-thday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things

Here's my card for this month's kid themed My Favorite Things Birthday Project challenge.  I made this with a little girl who will be turning 1 next month in mind, so that brought me to the sweet pink and golden yellow color scheme.  My focal point is a cluster of two images from the Beary Special Birthday stamp set. I colored them up with Copic markers and cut out the colored images with the coordinating dies.  The images were adhered to the right side of a pale pink panel using foam tape for dimension.  The set's "happy bear-thday" sentiment was stamped in black ink on a golden yellow stitched sentiment strip die cut.  I positioned the sentiment on the panel with one end tucked beneath the raised bear image. The finished panel was adhered to a rosy pink card base to coordinate with the color of the balloons and frosting on the cake.

Materials Used:
Beary Special Birthday stamp set, Beary Special Birthday and Stitched Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Sweet Blush and Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips