Friday, October 30, 2020

Happy Village Housewarming

Congrats on Your New Home card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn

Here's my card for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge.  I used the sketch for a sweet and simple housewarming design.

I stamped and colored up a trio of images from Lawn Fawn's Happy Village stamp set, then used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the colored images. They were arranged into a simple scene on a pale blue pierced heart die cut. To ground the images, I added some green to the die cut as grass and a narrow gray strip to serve as a street before placing the images. The heart was adhered to a pale green card base over a darker dotted strip of green patterned paper that runs the length of the cardfront.  The set's "congrats on your new home" sentiment was stamped on a narrow blue strip that matches the color of the heart panel.  I used foam tape to place the sentiment on the cardfront just beneath my little scene.

Materials Used:
Happy Village stamp set (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Spring Moss and Smokey Shadow cardstock, Simply Chartreuse patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Sno Cone cardstock, Pierced Heart STAX dies (My Favorite Things); foam tape

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips