Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Bear-ing Birthday Wishes

Bear-ing Birthday Wishes card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I used the layout for a simple and sweet birthday design made with stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti.

My focal image is the bear perched on a trio of gift boxes. The image was colored with Copic markers then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine. I used foam tape to adhere the colored image to the lower left corner of an aqua card base.  For the top right corner of the card, I cut the large tag from RC's Tag Me die set from orange cardstock.  I positioned it at the top of the cardfront, then added the set's banner strip on top in yellow, placing it strategically to hide the hole in the tag die cut. The tag and banner were dotted with some matte orange enamel dots for texture.  The set's "birthday wishes" sentiment was stamped just to the right of the raised image to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Party Pals stamp set, Iced Aqua cardstock, Tag Me dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pumpkin Pie cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); orange matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips