Sunday, January 17, 2021

You Have My Heart

You Have My Heart card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Reverse Confetti

Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I paired the layout with images from Reverse Confetti. The card's love theme makes it a perfect fit for this month's RC Stock Your Stash challenge, too!

I colored up the bunny and bear duo from the Heart Pals stamp set using Copic markers.  I was too lazy to get my Scan 'n Cut set up, so I fussy cut the image by hand.  It was adhered to a pink panel using foam tape for dimension.  I matted the panel on contrasting red cardstock and edged it along the top and bottom with strips of heart patterned paper from RC's From Cupid paper pad before positioning it on a pink panel matching the background behind the images.  The set's "you have my heart" sentiment was stamped directly below the image panel in black ink.  I layered the finished panel on to a red card base matching the mat beneath the image panel.

Materials Used:
Heart Pals stamp set, Piggy Bank cardstock, From Cupid 6x6 paper pad (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Sweet characters! Adorable Valentine! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! Those wee critters are too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little friends! Thank you for joining FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips