Thursday, January 21, 2021

You & Me

You & Me card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  As soon as I saw the layout, I knew I wanted to represent the layout's pair of rectangles with a pair of hearts.  It worked perfectly!  My hearts were die cut with the My Favorite Things Pierced Heart STAX dies. For interest, I cut one of the hearts from red cardstock and one from pink.  I used foam tape to arrange them on a gray pierced oval die cut.  The oval panel was adhered to a pale gray cardstock panel over a wide strip of silver cardstock.  For the sentiment, I die cut the "you and me" arrow from MFT's Straight to My Heart die set from silver cardstock.  The die cut was layered directly on top of the layered heart pair.  The finished panel was adhered to a red card base to match the red heart die cut.

Materials Used:
Steel Grey and Grout Grey cardstock, Pierced Heart STAX, Pierced Oval STAX, and Straight to My Heart dies (My Favorite Things); Blushing Bride cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch and Silver cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Lori. Love the colors and fun die cuts. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips