Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Every Single Day

Every Single Day card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my super simple card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I represented the layout's large element with the adorable die cut milk carton. I used the Missing You Every Single Day stamp set to add a cute little critter to the carton. The sentiment from the set was added above and below the image on the red panel.  To add depth to the die cut, I used warm gray markers to shade the carton's side panel. Once I finished coloring it, I used foam tape to adhere the carton to a kraft card base over a piece of red gingham patterned paper. For contrast I edged the patterned paper panel with solid red strips before adhering it to the card base. I accented the carton with a trio of pale pink enamel hearts to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Missing You Every Single Day stamp set, Milk Carton die (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock, Pure Poppy patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); pink enamel hearts (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips