Saturday, March 13, 2021

Hello Fabulous Friend

Hello Fabulous Friend card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project. This was a perfect design for trying out my new Hello Block Word die from SugarPea Designs. I cut out the word from bright pink cardstock and used foam tape to adhere the letters to a lighter pink cardstock panel. The panel was edged on the left side with a narrow strip of patterned paper that's been in my scrap pile for way too long. I added an even narrower strip of solid green cardstock to transition from the patterned panel to the solid pink and bring in another pop of color from the patterned paper. To go with my block "hello," I stamped "fabulous friend" from the Everyday Sentiments set in black ink on a narrow green cardstock strip. The text was positioned beneath the die cut word to finish the design. 

Materials Used:
Everyday Sentiments stamp set, Hello Block Word die (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Sweet Blush and Hibiscus Burst cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Kiwi Kiss cardstock (Stampin' Up!); designer paper (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips