Tuesday, April 20, 2021

OMG

OMG card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti

Here's my card for the current Paper Craft Crew challenge. I paired the layout with the Moms, Dads, and Grads theme of the current Stock Your Stash challenge at Reverse Confetti for this fun graduation card. The layout's large circle was perfect for the big letters from the OMG set. I stamped the letters in green ink on lemon yellow cardstock before cutting them out with the coordinating die. The letters were arranged on the green panel using foam tape for dimension. The "super duper proud of you" sentiment was stamped beneath the letters in green ink over two lines to fit on the circle. I matted the panel on a slightly larger lemon yellow circle, then adhered the circle to a piece of polka dotted patterned paper that I found in my scrap pile. The fun colors on the paper were the starting point for this card. After matting the panel on a piece of coordinating pink cardstock, I layered the dotted panel on to a green panel that matches the large round panel with the sentiment. The green panel was adhered to a lemon yellow card base, slightly offset for interest.

Materials Used:
OMG stamp set, Lime Green ink, OMG dies (Reverse Confetti); Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst, and Green Parakeet cardstock (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (My Mind's Eye); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Great congratulations card, Lori! Love the OMG. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips