Saturday, April 10, 2021

You Color My World

You Color My World card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Altenew
Here's my card for the current Global Design Project challenge. I used a stencil to create a rainbow that peeks out from inside a contrasting crisp white frame. The rainbow array of Altenew's Crisp Inks were applied to the Sphere stencil. After cutting a large circle into a white panel using one of the dies from the Halftone Circles Nesting die set, I adhered the round frame to the stenciled panel. The panel was adhered to a purple card base. I used the same purple for the elements in my sentiment. The "you color my" from the Big World set was stamped on a purple strip. A layered purple "world" die cut that I created with the coordinating Big World die set was positioned beneath the strip to complete the sentiment.

Materials Used:
Big World stamp set, Crimson, Autumn Blaze, Fresh Lemon, Parrot, Aqualicious, and Lavender Fields Crisp inks, Halftone Circles Nesting and Big World dies, Sphere stencil (Altenew); Very Violet cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips