Tuesday, June 15, 2021

How've You Bean?

How've You Bean? card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I paired the layout with the current MFT color challenge for this coffee themed greeting card. The mini to go cup from the Mini Cafe All Day die set is my focal image. The die cut piece was adhered to a blue pierced circle die cut using foam tape for dimension. I layered the circle, off center, onto a darker aqua pierced circle die cut at the right side of a card base the same color as the smaller pierced circle. For contrast, I tucked a green fishtail flag strip with a narrower aqua strip down the center between the layered circles. The "how've you bean?" sentiment from the Coffee Break stamp set was stamped at the bottom right of the cardfront in coordinating dark aqua ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Coffee Break stamp set, Sour Apple cardstock, Mini Cafe All Day, Pierced Circle STAX, and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Cookie Monster ink (Taylored Expressions); Cool Caribbean cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Hawaiian Shores and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips