Saturday, June 5, 2021

Sorry I Screwed Up

Sorry I Screwed Up card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things

Here's my card for the current Global Design Project Challenge. I used stamps and dies from My Favorite Things for this simple apology themed design.

The layout's parallel lines were represented by two diagonal lines of screws stamped in silver ink. For clean edges, I used sticky notes to mask off the left and right sides of the white panel before stamping. The "sorry I screwed up " sentiment from the Let's Tool Around stamp set was stamped just beneath the bottom row in gray ink. I used the Tool Time dies and some cardstock scraps to assemble a die cut screwdriver. It was adhered just beneath the sentiment using foam tape for dimension. The panel was matted on silver cardstock to match the screws, then adhered on a contrasting dark gray card base to match the screwdriver's handle. 

Materials Used:
Let's Tool Around stamp set, Tool Time dies (My Favorite Things); Delicata Silvery Shimmer and Memento Gray Flannel inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Smokey Shadow cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Silver cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a great article.
    You are providing wonderful information, it is very useful to us.
    Keep posting like this informative articles.
    Thank you.

    Get to know about content://com.android.browser.home

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips