Thursday, June 10, 2021

To My Favorite Bookworm

To My Favorite Bookworm card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Slimline Challenge. The challenge theme was gift cards, so I incorporated a gift card into a simple scene created with the Our Story stamps and dies. I colored up the characters and furniture with Copic markers before cutting them out with the matching dies. They were arranged on a background with patterned paper serving as a striped wallpaper background and kraft cardstock acting as a wood floor. The images were spaced so that there was room to tuck a gift card between the two figures. A fishtail flag strip stamped with the "to my favorite bookworm" sentiment helps to hold the card in place. 

Materials Used:
Our Story stamp set, Our Story and Essential Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips