Tuesday, June 8, 2021

You're a Superstar

You're a Superstar card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I shrunk the layout to a mini slimline size and represented the five round elements with various sizes of silver stars made with the Lucky Stars dies and shimmery silver paper. The stars were arranged on a galaxy-like background panel created by blending some distress oxides and splattering the panel with water. I adhered the panel to a coordinating purple card base. For the sentiment I stamped the "you're a superstar" sentiment from the Friendship Rocks stamp set in silver ink on a blue cardstock strip. The strip was adhered to the panel with foam tape. I accented it with a trio of silver sequins to add one more fun sparkly element to the out of this world design.

Materials Used:
Friendship Rocks stamp set, Lucky Stars dies (My Favorite Things); Encore Silver ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Broken China, Faded Jeans, and Wilted Violet distress oxides (Ranger); Very Violet, Ocean, and Silver cardstock (Recollections); silver sequins; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips