Monday, June 7, 2021

A Happy Hello

A Happy Hello card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for this month's Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge. The pretty bouquet from the Cup of Friendship set was perfect to go with the "hello" theme. I paired the image with the current Paper Craft Crew challenge. The layout's large panel shows off the bouquet image that I colored with Copic markers and cut out with my Scan 'n Cut. I adhered the image panel to an aqua cardfront over an aqua gingham panel, angling the panels for interest. A contrasting soft yellow strip was placed across the cardfront, tucked underneath the raised bouquet. I stamped the "a happy hello" sentiment from the Whole Lotta Happy stamp set on an aqua circle. The sentiment was adhered to the cardfront with foam tape.

Materials Used:
Cup of Friendship and Whole Lotta Happy stamp sets (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist cardstock, Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin' Up!); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips