Friday, July 23, 2021

Thanks a Million


Here's my card for Altenew's July Inspiration Challenge. I used the colors from the inspiration photo and Nicole's sketch for this bold, bright thank you card. 

Thanks a Million card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps, dies, and stencil from Altenew
I used the Sphere stencil to create a multicolored striped circle for a focal image. To show it off, I used a circle die from the Halftone Circles Nesting die set to cut a window in a hot pink cardstock panel. After framing the opening with a wide silver band also cut with the nesting circle dies, I used foam tape to place the pink panel over the stenciled piece. For the sentiment, I used the Thanks die to cut the large word from purple cardstock and fun foam. I layered the two pieces before positioning them over the stenciled panel. To finish the sentiment I stamped "a million" from the Halftone Thanks stamp set in silver ink on a purple cardstock strip. The text was embossed in silver before I placed the panel at the bottom of the circle. I accented the strip with a trio of white enamel dots, then matted the panel on purple cardstock before placing it on a coordinating pink card base.

Materials Used:
Halftone Thanks stamp set, Sweet Leaf, Pinkalicious, and Wisteria Crisp Inks, Thanks and Halftone Circles Nesting dies, Sphere stencil (Altenew); Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Raspberry Fizz cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Lovely Lilac cardstock, Sterling Silver embossing powder (Stampin' Up!); Silver cardstock (Recollections); enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); fun foam; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips