Thursday, July 29, 2021

You Brighten My Day

You Brighten My Day card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from SugarPea Designs
Here's my card for the current challenge at The Paper Players. I used the layout for this cheery design made with stamps from SugarPea Designs. I stamped a pair of light bulbs from SPD's Watt's Up? stamp set for my focal image. The bulbs were colored with Copic markers in bold shades of yellow. I left room at the bottom of the panel to stamp the "you brighten my day" sentiment. The image panel was matted on black cardstock, then adhered to a gray striped patterned paper panel over a trio of bright yellow cardstock strips. I matted the patterned paper panel on black cardstock before adhering it to a yellow card base to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Watt's Up? stamp set (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Bright Buttercup cardstock, Soft Stone patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

  1. Fun card Lori! Love that the striped paper is going vertical to offset the three horizontal panels. Great job with our Sketch at The Paper Players. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this, Lori! I love the bulbs paired with this sweet sentiment. Such a cheery card! Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery Lori! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips