Friday, August 27, 2021

Color Me Thankful


Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge. I paired the sketch with elements from the inspiration photo (crayon images, rainbow color scheme) for this fun thank you card design.

Color Me Thankful card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Concord & 9th
My rainbow array of crayons was created with the Color Me Happy dies from Concord & 9th. I arranged them along the left side of a white cardstock panel, varying the placement of the crayons for interest. I stamped the "color me thankful" sentiment from the coordinating Color Me Happy stamp set in black ink on a white panel. The text was matted on a black panel, then added over the crayons using foam tape for dimension. The finished panel was adhered to a purple card base. I debated for a while before going with purple.

Materials Used:
Color Me Happy stamp set, Color Me Happy dies (Concord & 9th); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Red Punch and Ocean cardstock (Recollections); Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Lovely Lilac, and Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips